- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Champions League: Frank Lampard names Chelsea’s squad
Chelsea manager, Frank Lampard, has named his squad for this season’s Champions League.
The Blues, like everyone else, have a List A group and a List B group.
Each club must name a maximum of 25 players, two of whom must be goalkeepers.
There are a minimum of eight places reserved exclusively for ‘locally trained players’.
If a club have fewer than eight locally trained players in their squad, then the maximum number of players on List A is reduced accordingly.
Chelsea will play Valencia, Lille and Ajax in Group H.
The Chelsea squad
Goalkeepers: Kepa, Caballero, Cumming*.
Defenders: Azpilicueta, Emerson, James*, Alonso, Rudiger, Christensen, Zouma, Tomori, Guehi*.
Midfielders: Jorginho, Kante, Kovacic, Barkley, Gilmour*, McEachran*, Mount*, Loftus-Cheek.
Forwards: Willian, Pedro, Abraham, Hudson-Odoi*, Pulisic, Giroud, Batshuayi.