- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Nigerian man narrates his experiences with xenophobia in Ghana
While South Africa has been in the news for its hostile attitude towards fellow Africans from other countries, a Nigerian man has narrated his experiences with xenophobia in Ghana.
Twitter user @Headking_ says people referred him to him as a fraudster and he was harassed by the police in Ghana just because he is Nigerian.
See the rest of his Tweets below.