- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Face of Everton FC fan slashed as violence break out before FA Cup match
An Everton FC fan has been slashed in the face after fans of his club engaged in a brawl with fans of Millwall on Saturday. The man identified as Jay Burns suffered in the violence that broke out ahead of an FA Cup tie between both clubs.
Two police officer on horses had to use their baton to stop the brawl that took place in Southwark park in South East London.
Sharing a picture of his slashed face online, the Everton FC fan wrote:
‘Can’t look in the mirror’
‘Absolutely devastated about me face.’
‘Nice one to all the Everton lads and everyone who has messaged me and the Liverpool lads who have messaged me, much appreciated.
‘I can’t even look at me self in the mirror. Daft c**t award goes to me again.’
The game ended 3-2 in favour of Millwall which now faces the risk of stadium closure due to racists chants heard from fans.