- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
People of Ukelle in Yala Local Government Area of Cross River State unleashed their anger on a pastor after accusing him of using residents for rituals.
According to a Facebook user, James Nicolas, the pastor used three boys for rituals last week. In anger, youths of the community stormed his church which they set ablaze along with his house before beating and parading him.
‘Yeah, this is the fake prophet who has been using our people for rituals. Remember earlier this year, we reported a case where about 5 people got missing on their way to North ukelle from Edor, and last week again this same demon has sacrificed 3 boys again from Wanihem. From the pictures above, angry youths have set his house and church on fire’.
See photos below;