- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
VIDEO: Bobrisky shows off his police escort as NCAC boss, Olusegun Runsewe reveals he gave the order to shut down his birthday
Otunba Olusegun Runsewe, the Director-General of the National Council for Arts and Culture has confirmed that he gave the order for Bobrisky’s birthday to be shut down by the police last weekend.
In an interview with NTA’s The Platform which centered on the Culture and Challenge of National Development, the NCAC boss mocked Bobrisky by asking why he didn’t call his (Runsewe) bosses he (Bobrisky) claimed he rolls with to intervene when his birthday was shut down.
He further described Bobrisky as a national disaster and an embarassment to the country. He added that Bobrisky’s claim of dealing with his bosses is enough to destroy the credibility of Nigeria.
He said “Bobrisky is a national disaster, he is an embarassment to this country. He said he deals with my bosses, but that is for yesterday. Today, if he deals with my bosses, when his party was shut down on Saturday why didn’t he call my bosses.
We blocked the whole thing and the whole food and everything was wasted. He thought he is dealing with the Nigerians of yesterday, a change has come. There must be a new vision for this great country. We are going to issue a statement very soon, if we catch anybody on the street disgracing this country, there’s law and order in this country.
He was only dropping names, he knows nobody. That statement he made, is enough to destroy the credibility of our country.
However shortly after Runsewe’s disclosure of shutting down Bobrisky’s birthday party went viral, the cross dresser shared a video of his police escort and also attached an ‘I want to laugh’ caption.