- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
Euro 2020: Jesse Lingard sent home from England camp
Jesse Lingard has returned to Manchester United early, after missing England’s Euro 2020 qualifier against Bulgaria on Saturday.
The 26-year-old has been unable to train this week due to illness and was not named in Gareth Southgate’s squad for the match at Wembley.
Southgate told ITV: “We’ve decided to send him home today.
“He hasn’t been able to train last couple of days, we don’t think he’ll be ready for Tuesday.”
Lingard will now miss England’s clash with Kosovo.
The midfielder will now be aiming to be fit for United’s next Premier League fixture against Leicester City at Old Trafford on Saturday.