- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Transfer: Arsenal ‘agrees five-year deal’ with William
Arsenal have finally agreed on a five-year deal with Saint-Etienne defender, William Saliba.
According to Foot Mercato, the Gunners saw off competition from Manchester United after agreeing on personal terms with the 18-year-old.
The report claimed that Arsenal is expected to pay Saint-Etienne £26million for the youngster.
The report also claimed that Saliba was identified by Arsenal manager, Unai Emery, as a long-term replacement for centre-back, Laurent Koscielny, who has a year left on his current deal at the Emirates.
Emery is keen to strengthen his squad in this summer’s transfer window after finishing in the fifth position on the Premier League table last campaign.
Saliba played a key role in helping Saint-Etienne to secure fourth-placed in their domestic league last season.