- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Tboss’s Child Paternity: Senator Dino Melaye reacts to allegation
Senator Dino Melaye has denied allegations that he is the father of the child of former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tokunbo Idowu, popularly known as Tboss.
In a tweet posted this afternoon on his timeline, Melaye congratulated Tboss on the birth of her child, adding that he never dated the reality TV star.
“I naturally should ignore lies making the rounds that I’m the father of Tboss’s child. Every child is a blessing from heaven to every new mother and I congratulate TBoss on the new bundle of Joy. As for the father, it’s not me. I never dated TBOSS,” he tweeted
I naturally should ignore lies making the rounds that I'm the father of Tboss's child. Every child is a blessing from heaven to every new mother and I congratulate TBoss on the new bundle of Joy. As for the father,.. It's Not Me. I never dated TBOSS. Olodos take note accordingly
— Senator Dino Melaye. (SDM) (@dino_melaye) September 8, 2019
Tboss confirmed the birth of her child on August 26th after months of silence on claims that she was pregnant. She has however remained silent on the identity of her child’s father.