- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Tboss’s Child Paternity: Senator Dino Melaye reacts to allegation
Senator Dino Melaye has denied allegations that he is the father of the child of former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tokunbo Idowu, popularly known as Tboss.
In a tweet posted this afternoon on his timeline, Melaye congratulated Tboss on the birth of her child, adding that he never dated the reality TV star.
“I naturally should ignore lies making the rounds that I’m the father of Tboss’s child. Every child is a blessing from heaven to every new mother and I congratulate TBoss on the new bundle of Joy. As for the father, it’s not me. I never dated TBOSS,” he tweeted
I naturally should ignore lies making the rounds that I'm the father of Tboss's child. Every child is a blessing from heaven to every new mother and I congratulate TBoss on the new bundle of Joy. As for the father,.. It's Not Me. I never dated TBOSS. Olodos take note accordingly
— Senator Dino Melaye. (SDM) (@dino_melaye) September 8, 2019
Tboss confirmed the birth of her child on August 26th after months of silence on claims that she was pregnant. She has however remained silent on the identity of her child’s father.