- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
Burna Boy Net Worth 2019
Damini Ogulu popularly known professionally as Burna Boy, is a Nigerian Afro-fusion singer and songwriter. Burna rose to prominence in 2012 after releasing the lead single “Like to Party” from his debut studio album, L.I.F.E (2013).
Burna Boy was signed by Aristokrat Record Label in the year 2013. After he released his studio debut album, ‘L.I.F.E’ the album sold 40,000 on the first day of it’s release.
According to Forbes, as of September 2019, Burna Boy’s net worth is estimated to be approximately $3.5 million.
Aristokrat Records released Burna Boy’s debut studio album Leaving an Impact For Eternity, L.I.F.E, on August 12, 2013.
Burna Boy is a Performer and Entertainer. His albums and songs have also won him many prestigious awards and endorsement deals. He always Wow his fans with his incredible dancing Skills, especially when it comes to Zanku Vibes.