- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
Burna Boy Net Worth 2019
Damini Ogulu popularly known professionally as Burna Boy, is a Nigerian Afro-fusion singer and songwriter. Burna rose to prominence in 2012 after releasing the lead single “Like to Party” from his debut studio album, L.I.F.E (2013).
Burna Boy was signed by Aristokrat Record Label in the year 2013. After he released his studio debut album, ‘L.I.F.E’ the album sold 40,000 on the first day of it’s release.
According to Forbes, as of September 2019, Burna Boy’s net worth is estimated to be approximately $3.5 million.
Aristokrat Records released Burna Boy’s debut studio album Leaving an Impact For Eternity, L.I.F.E, on August 12, 2013.
Burna Boy is a Performer and Entertainer. His albums and songs have also won him many prestigious awards and endorsement deals. He always Wow his fans with his incredible dancing Skills, especially when it comes to Zanku Vibes.