- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Busola Dakolo Demands ₦10M From Pastor Fatoyinbo
Tonto Dikeh has reacted to the ₦10 million demanded from COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, by Busola Dakolo who accused him of rape.
In what appears to be a reaction to the new development, Tonto Dikeh who is a friend of COZA, shared the below screenshot.
According to her, money is the root of the evil behind the accusation against the pastor whose church she attended weeks ago.
Meanwhile, Biodun Fatoyinbo, has asked Busola Dakolo, to stop telling lies ”up and dan”.
Fatoyinbo stated this while reacting to the court paper Busola filed at the Federal High Court Abuja recently. Busola in the court paper, insisted that Fatoyinbo raped her. She demanded for an apology and also for Fatoyinbo to pay N10 million legal fees for the case.