- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
Here is the embarrassing moment a Nigerian man cancelled his wedding while on their way to the church in Abuja.
The groom identified as Joe suddenly refused to proceed with the wedding ceremony.
The bride was kneeling down begging him, but he was adamant. Others were seen in the video also begging the groom to calm down but he refused. He scattered everything and disgraced the bride.
See video below;
In other news, bride collapses after groom’s ex-lover stormed Church In Edo State.
According to reports, the groom’s lover was said to have walked into the church and proceeded to the altar where she grabbed the microphone from the pastor.
The lady then accused the groom of dumping her for his bride. It was said that the lady demanded that the wedding ceremony should be stopped immediately.