- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Maureen Esisi reacts to news that her marriage crisis with Blossom Chukwujekwu
Maureen Esisi has finally reacted to the news that her 3-year marriage to actor Blossom Chukwujekwu has packed up.
The fashion designer, who stopped posting on social media and has been silent since the day the rumours began, finally shared a post today.
In the post, Maureen, popularly known by her followers as Mama Red, promised to “spill the real deal” tomorrow. “Countdown to the release,” she wrote. She added: “Y’all been Waiting too Long? I Apologize… TURN ON YOUR NOTIFICATIONS#