- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
Two Women Exchange Husbands To Find Happiness In Marriage
Lilian weta, a 28-year-old woman, who is a mother of three and 29-year-old Millicent Auma, a mother of two, became online sensations after it emerged that the two had traded husbands in an effort to find ‘happiness’.
This occurred after Lilian’s husband only identified as Kevin married Millicent as his second wife yet she was married by another man, Christopher Abwire, who she deserted.
Hurt by her husband’s decision, Lilian decided to go for Christopher, Millicent’s man, and convinced him to marry her, which he bizarrely agreed to.
According to Christopher who spoke to members of the press at his home, Millicent left him and varnished only for him to learn she had been married elsewhere.
We learnt the two couples finally met after one of the women raised issues over the switch
Well, it is after the meeting that both parties peacefully agreed to live the way they were in a move that made headlines.
Millicent’s new hubby Kevin revealed he was finally happy after the switch as the new wife gave him peace of mind.