- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
The identity of four men who allegedly gang-raped a 20-year-old girl in Delta state has been revealed. Popular activist, Gwamnishu Harrison had 2 days ago reported of the alleged rape of the 20 years old girl.
Harrison had posted;
“Earlier today, we received a complaint about a 20-year old girl who was ganged raped, robbed, filmed and video released on social media.”
“Giving her narrative, she said her friend introduced her to a boy (Blessing Ejigbo). They met and on Friday 6th September, 2019, she visited his house to acclimatise with him on a relationship level which later turned to be her nightmare.”
“Ejigbo Blessing accused her of stealing N31,000 and called about 9 of his friends which includes neighbours overpowered and stripped her naked. Three of them raped her in turns, recorded their act and published on social media.”
“They also took her ATM card and pin, cleared her little savings.”
According to a new report by Harrison, the identity of four of the suspects of the crime have been revealed; Samuel Efajumue, Celestine Obeh, Ojigbo Blessing and Bright.
The report, however, stated that, only Samuel Efajumue has been arrested while the other three suspects are at large and that they have been declared wanted for the criminal case against them.
Gwamnishu Harrison wrote;
“Their real face. They gang raped, robbed, filmed 20-year old and video post on social media platforms.”
“We have arrested one of them through 48hours BBI-Hitech. Samuel is now in SACU detention Delta State Police Command. others are yet to be arrested.”
See photos below: