- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
Man narrates how gay men raped him
A Nigerian man, who is a chef, has reportedly given an account of his strange ordeal in the hands of some men who raped him from the anus before he was locked up by the Police.
The man who was identified as Idowu, narrated that he was allegedly contracted by some men who had needed his service as a cook, but they ended up gang-raping him.
Later on, He went to lodge a report of the incident to the Police, but instead of assisting him to get justice, he was locked up for another 2 months.
“My name is Ayomide Idowu
I am writing these in severe pains and tears… Months ago I was gang raped by people (men) who were supposedly clients whom I was to cook for their events… After that, same day I tried reaching out to the police… Instead of listening to what I had to say, they locked me up and took me off….
Where I found my self was at BADAGRY PRISON were I was for 2 months plus… I really want justice… These is just too much for me to bear.
I am presently living in a state of NO SELF ESTEEM, ISOLATION, DEPRESSION AND FEAR OF WHAT TOMORROW HOLDS”