- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Simi slams a follower who said he never listens to music made by her husband Adekunle Gold
Simi has slammed a follower who said he never listens to music made by her husband Adekunle Gold. The follower, while replying to a tweet by Simi, said:
“That’s why I don’t listen to your husband’s music.”
And in reply, Simi tweeted:
“You want attention. But I’ve changed so God bless y- actually nah. Fuck off in whatever direction is comfortable for you.”
Simisola “Simi” Ogunleye (born April 19, 1988) is a Nigerian singer and songwriter.
She started her career as a gospel singer, releasing her debut studio album in 2008, titled Ogaju.
She gained prominence in 2014 after releasing “Tiff”, a song that was nominated for Best Alternative Song at The Headies 2015.
Simi signed a record deal with X3M Music in 2014, but left the label in May 2019 following the expiration of her contract. She released her second studio album Simisola on September 8, 2017.
Her third studio album Omo Charlie Champagne, Vol. 1 was released to coincide with her thirty-first birthday on April 19, 2019. She launched her record label Studio Brat in June 2019.