- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Kevin Hart discharged from the hospital 10-days after surviving a terrible car crash
American comedian, Kevin Hart has been discharged from the Northridge Hospital Medical Center in Los Angeles 10 days after he was involved in a car crash.
The 40-year-old comedian was hospitalized on September 1 after his 1970 Plymouth Barracuda veered off Mulholland Highway, crashed through wooden fencing on the side of the road, rolled over and landed in a ditch in the Los Angeles area.
In the car with Hart at the time of the accident was actor Jared S. Black, who was driving the vehicle, and Black’s fiancée, Rebecca Broxterman, who is the personal trainer of the comedian’s wife, Eniko Hart.
According to a TMZ report, he’s now at a live-in rehab facility doing intense physical therapy to recover from his car crash injuries and surgery. Sources close to the comedian says he has a positive attitude, saying, “I’m grateful to be alive.”