- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Nigerians Returning From South Africa To Get Free Offers – Abike Dabiri
Abike Dabiri, Chairman of the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission, has shared that the federal government of Nigeria has lofty plans for Nigerians returning from South Africa, following the xenophobic attack meted on them.
According to Abike who made this known while receiving the first batch of Nigerians who arrived the country on Wednesday, part of the plans include giving out free sims to them with free airtime for the next two months so as to be able to reach their family and loved ones easily.
“The bank of industry will also be here to offer some entrepreneurship program and some support to start a small business and there would be some stipends for transportation to take you home and we will profile them and for those who want to get any training, they will decide what kind of training they want to do and the Bank of industry will be there to provide it,” she added.