- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Catches Heat On Social Media For Calling Herself A Celebrity
Living a celebrity lifestyle is no doubt a tough one especially for people who are new to the terrain. Quite a number of reality TV stars are on this table seeing as they had to suddenly stop living their regular lifestyle due to their new found fame.
BBNaija 2018 reality star, Alex, recently took to her Instagram page to lament on the bad sides to being a public figure. In her lengthy post, the 23-year-old explained the numerous efforts it takes for celebs to do things only to get bashed by fans on a daily basis.
See her post below:
View this post on Instagram
Celebrity life can be hard sometimes. You have to be over conscious, loose your feeling of trust to a great extent, count your smile 🤦🏽♀️, fall ten times bending hips to get the perfect picture, still prepare for a lost bingo to bark on the picture you took time to pose for , perfect the act of smiling even when someone looks you to the face and says “you are mad”, (don’t try it with me, my head use to touch o). You have to be comfortable with the whole world sitting inside your living room with you through your phone, you have to be comfortable with your “This item is expensive” being turned into “she said she is so broke she can’t even feed herself, she sleeps on the street”😂 and these are just the least of all. But then this human right here decided a long time ago that if she starts to deal with this at age 23, the way Nigerians think it should be done, she’ll have wrinkles by the time she is 25 and won’t even be alive to get to the age of 30. So she is living her life stage by stage on her own terms. Out here being a whole sch because I can’t come and kill my self by myself for the world. Good night ✌🏽#connectwithalex
Well, a social media user identified on Instagram as @badgirlnico_ took to the comment section of Alex’s post and slammed the star. According to the troll, the 23-year-old should stop feeling like a celebrity because she has an Instagram verification.
See their exchange below: