- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
“I Really Have Saved A Lot Of 40SECS Men” – Tonto Dikeh
Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has claimed to have saved a lot of men who could not last in bed for more than 40 seconds.
The 34-year-old said this in an Instagram post on Thursday.
“I really have saved a lot of 40SECS men, I mean today everywhere you turn there is a solution for it,” she posted.
In May, Tonto told controversial On-Air Personality (OAP), Daddy Freeze, that her estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill, could not last in bed for more than 40 seconds.
“At the beginning of the relationship, I never suspected him for cheating because he has a sexual problem, a disease, it’s called premature ejaculation. He can’t stay inside a woman for more than 40 seconds,” she said.
Tonto Dikeh married Olakunle Churchill in 2015. The duo bore a son, Andre Churchill, in 2016.
Their marriage ended in 2017 over allegations of domestic abuses and extra-marital affairs.