- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
Mayorkun Replies Fan Trying To Book Him And Peruzzi On Day Of Davido’s Wedding
Mayorkun, has replied a fan who expressed interest in booking him and label mate, Peruzzi, for a performance on the day of Davido’s wedding.
Mayorkun, signed to DMW owned by Davido, responded in a tweet on Friday.
“WE WILL COLLECT YOUR MONEY AND WE WILL NOT COME 😂😂😂,” he wrote.
WE WILL COLLECT YOUR MONEY AND WE WILL NOT COME 😂😂😂 https://t.co/sEzqjKaiBa
— MAYORKUN (@IamMayorKun) September 12, 2019
Davido formally proposed to his girlfriend, Chioma Rowland, at a dinner held in a London restaurant on Thursday evening.
In a clip shared on social media, the musician is seen going on his knees and hugging the celebrity chef.
Davido and Chioma made their relationship public when she celebrated her 23rd birthday in 2018.
The 26-year-old released a song titled ‘Assurance’ and gave her a Porsche.
He went as far as giving her a Porsche and shutting down a club in Lagos for two days to celebrate her birthday.
On her 24th birthday in April, he told her that he could not imagine life without her.
The two plan to get married next year.