- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Social Trends: Wizkid Overtakes Davido And Chioma On Twitter With ‘Ghetto Love’
The release of pop musician, Wizkid’s, first single in 2019, ‘Ghetto Love,’ has overtaken the engagement of colleague, Davido, and girlfriend, Chioma, on Twitter.
The release of the song by the 29-year-old has finally ended months of wait for his fans and lovers just a day after Davido officially engaged Chioma.
‘Ghetto Love’ was produced by Killertunes and Northboi and is believed to be the first single off Wizkid’s highly anticipated album, Made In Lagos.
Wizkid also dropped the visuals for the song as it sees him detail his journey to superstardom.
The final scene of the video sees the 29-year-old step into an arena as his fans sing his name.
Davido formally proposed to Chioma Rowland at a dinner held in a London restaurant on Thursday evening.
In a clip shared on social media, the musician is seen going on his knees and hugging the celebrity chef.
The engagement comes 10 days after the couple’s family had an introduction in Lagos.
The two plan to get married next year.