7 things you didn’t know about Davido’s fiancee, Chioma ‘ChefChi’ Rowland
It is no longer news that Singer Davido and his long-time girlfriend, Chioma are engaged and getting married in 2020. News of their engagement almost took out the internet last week.
Davido proposed to his girlfriend Chioma during a dinner date in London. She was heavily pregnant and one can notice her bloated fingers. We have decided to dig up some facts about her. Read on
1. Born Chioma Avril Roland on April 30, 1995, she hails from Imo State.
2. She comes from a family of Seventh-day Adventists.
3. Chioma and Davido met at Babcock University and the two have known each other for over five years even before he met his baby mamas.
4. She, however, became known after the singer dedicated his 2018 hit song ‘Assurance’ to her. She also got a customized Porsche as her 23rd birthday gift.
5. According to reports, she dropped out of university to be with Davido which her parents didn’t approve of.
6. She is a chef as she makes delicious meals which she showcases on her Instagram page. She also has a cooking show called ChefChi.
7. She is a brand ambassador for Sapphire Scents and Dunes Abuja.