- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Otedola Family influences Aliko Dangote as the Billionaire chants Gelato while having fun taking ice cream
Africa’s leading industrialist and businessman, Aliko Dangote, is the latest person to catch the Gelato fever.
Recall that his billionaire-friend, Femi Otedola and his kids visited Italy for one hour to buy the popular ice-cream, known as Gelato.
After the rich family trip, Nigerians began to make skits joking about the one hour trip taken to Italy. In a new development, it seems Aliko Dangote has been caught on the Gelato fever too.
In a video shared by Femi Otedola on his Instagram page, Dangote was seen with his friends licking ice cream when he stretched his cup and said Gelato just like his friend did with his children on his Italy trip.
DJ Cuppy, daughter of Otedola, also used the opportunity of the trending Gelato to release a song she named after the ice cream. It is no surprise to hear Dangote mention Gelato as he has always shown his support for DJ Cuppy.
See video below: