- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
PHOTOS: For showing up with micro-mini skirt, Kenya parliament ordered singer to cover legs
It was like a movie at the Kenya parliament when a kenyan singer, Akothee was ordered to cover her legs in a wrap during a visit to the parliament before speaking with the lawmakers.
Akothee who wore a green micro mini-skirt was at the parliament to appeal to lawmakers to do more to assist the estimated one million drought victims in the north-western Turkana region.
However, two Kenyan politicians and members of parliament, Ndindi Nyoro and Maina Kamanda were captured in a video fighting yesterday in church.
The two politicians were at the Gatui Catholic Church in Muranga and reportedly fought over the control of Kiharu constituency, GhanaGuardian reports.