- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
PHOTOS: Police recovers N200,000 from mentally challenged woman in Delta
Police officers from Ekpan Police Divisional Headquarters have reunited a mentally challenged woman in possession of N200,000 with her family member in Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta State.
The fund has made her become a soft target for miscreants and hoodlums before she was rescued by police officers in Delta state.
The mentally-ill woman identified as Miss Regina Micah and the sum of N200,000 recovered from her by the Divisional Police Officer, SP Ibok Adanaenyi have been handed to her family.
Handing over the recovered sum to the family of Regina said to be an indigene of Kiagbodo community in the state, the DPO instructed that the money should be deposited into a bank account for her upkeep. He also promised to always monitor it to ensure it is judiciously and prudently used for her.