- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
10 suspected Internet Fraudsters and their ”juju” arrested in Delta state
Operatives of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Benin Zonal Office have arrested 10 suspected fraudsters on Wednessday August 21st during an early morning operation in Sapele, Delta State.
In a statement issued by the anti-graft agency, it stated that the arrest came from a tipoff received by the commission.
The suspects are Abuwa Marvis, Ikpasa Efe, Abraham Idede, Maye Edefeose, Ovie Akpojevuehe and Akpotor Okeoghene. Others are Abuwa Jeffery, Ehirouture Precious, Best Lucky and Lucky Desmond.
Items recovered from them include lap top computers, mobile phones, flash drives, internet modems and charms (voodoo). The Commission also recovered a Toyota Venza from one of the suspect.
The suspects have made useful statements and will be charged to court as soon as investigation is completed.