- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Kevin McCall officially charged for domestic violence
Eva Marcille’s ex, Kevin McCall has been officially charged with domestic violence stemming from an incident that occurred back in January.
The singer-songwriter-producer has officially been charged with domestic violence, as seen in court documents obtained by The Blast. The paperwork states McCall attempted to “inflict corporal injury to spouse or cohabitant.”
Back in April, it was reported that McCall had been arrested on charges stemming from an incident that took place in January of this year. He was released from custody after paying a $75K bond but was scheduled to return to court in August. However, according to the documents, McCall was a no show and a bench warrant was held.
The name of McCall’s accuser has been redacted and his hearing has reportedly been rescheduled for October.
If convicted, McCall allegedly faces up to one year in jail.
Kevin’s ex, Eva Marcille revealed earlier in the year that she too endured physical abuse at the hands of McCall, along with other women close to him.
She said at the time,
“It didn’t start for me until I was pregnant with Marley when the abuse started. I was pregnant with my child.” she said, adding: “And then, about a month after having Marley, it didn’t stop. It got worse. And it got worse with her. The final straw was when Marley was actually in my arms once. And I was like, ‘I can’t do this anymore.'”