- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
PHOTOS: EFCC arrests six suspected internet fraudsters in Lagos
Six suspected internet fraudsters have been apprehended by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in Lagos.
The suspects identified as Olubodun Victor, Alade Amos Opeyemi, Harry Osaremesin, Omojuyigbe Paul, Osaro Aganwonyi and Oluwaseyi Gabriel Obe were arrested by the EFCC operatives during a sting operation in the early hours of October 3 at Igando Area of Lagos State.
During the sting operation, EFCC operatives were able to recover mobile phones, laptops and a car from the suspects and they will soon be charged to court.
The EFCC’s statement reads thus;
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, has arrested six suspected internet fraudsters in Lagos.
The suspects, Oluwaseyi Gabriel Obe, Omojuyigbe Paul, Olubodun Victor, Alade Amos Opeyemi, Harry Osaremesin and Osaro Aganwonyi, were arrested during a sting operation in the early hours of today, October 3, 2019 at the Igando area of Lagos, following intelligence reports received by the Commission about their alleged involvement in the criminal activity.
Items recovered from the suspects at the point of arrest include mobile phones, laptops and a car.
The suspects will soon be charged to court.