- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
“Please don’t kill my baby for me o!” – Wizkid tells Teni (Video)
Nigerian singer, Wizkid took to social media to react after Teni suffered a fall while attempting to show off her gymnastics skills in a mall.
Recall that Wizkid playfully agreed to father Teni’s baby after the singer announced that she got pregnant immediately she listened to ‘Joro’.
Teni had earlier shared a video of herself boasting about how much of a great gymnast she used to be. She decided to take her gymnastics show off one-step further and attempted a somersault, just after an almost successful landing, Teni had a great fall.
Wizkid who was concerned about his ‘baby’s’ health reacted by saying; “Please don’t kill my baby for me o!”
Watch the video below;