- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
Wife of the President Aisha Buhari has left the United Kingdom for Nigeria.
She was seen off by wife of the Nigerian Ambassador to the United Kingdom, Mrs. Modupe Oguntade.
Mrs. Buhari provided the information on her verified Twitter handle on Saturday evening.
She has been reportedly out of the country for several weeks.
WITHIN NIGERIA recalls that there have been widespread rumour this week about president Buhari’s upcoming wedding to Sadia Umar Farouq, the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Social Development.