- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
Big Brother Naija 2019 first runner-up, Mike Edwards, has paid a courtesy visit to the interim chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in Lagos, Musiliu Akinsanya, popularly known as MC Oluomo.
Mike accompanied by his wife, Perri-Shakes Drayton, visited MC Oluomo on Sunday at his residence. Mike and former housemate, Venita Akpofure, had expressed interest in meeting the NURTW chieftain.
Announcing Mike’s visit on Instagram, MC Oluomo said he was surprised at the reality TV star’s visit in such short notice.
“Waoooo still on your case, Mike Edward BBNaija 2019 runner-up and team. Your surprise visitation to my house made my day even more amazing! Thanks for coming in such short notice. @aireyys,” he wrote.
Mike’s wife had visited MC Oluomo a week before the show’s finale on October 6 to garner support for her husband.
Consequently, MC Oluomo asked his fans to vote for Mike.