- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Tonto Dikeh celebrates as she hits 5 million followers on Instagram
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has reached the five million followers mark on Instagram.
The 34-year-old celebrated the feat on Instagram on Sunday.
“Happy Instagram birthday to me as I clock 5 million followers,” she wrote.
In another post, she wrote:
“Most controversial they say. Not been in a movie in years they say. Most criticised, they say. How does she make her money, they say? Why is she still surviving, they say?. She has less endorsement than her mates, they say. But just but in all I am still winning. #5million followers wow I must be doing something right then.
“#I didn’t marry a celebrity to gain more followers. I don’t know 99% of your celebrities (A hardened introvert I am) so I have never tapped into an artist fan base to grow, never. I don’t have anyone supporting and helping me grow.”
The controversial actress boasted that she was entertainment and that explained why her follower base had increased.
“It’s all me. No clout chasing to get here. I am just here cause I am the news. I am entertainment. So you see all of these 5 million followers they are here for me. Damn I am a star. #king Tonto well done kiddo, I am super proud of you. Thank you so much to you all for believing in me, no me without you,” she wrote.
Tonto, earlier in September, issued a stern warning to her unknown boyfriend, saying she does not have time for indecisive people.