- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
‘Lets Learn To Be Valuable In A Relationship’ – Tiwa Savage To Ladies
Nigerian songstress Tiwa Savage has taken to Instagram to dish out some relationship advice, saying some ladies have nothing to offer but sex.
The mother of one, commenting on what she termed “the mindset of Nigerian ladies”, said men do not only require sex to keep them going, but prayers and motivations.
She said: “if we remove sex from relationship you will discover that most of we ladies have nothing to offer in relationships, search your conscience, what else do you offer aside from s8x?”
Also stating that some ladies go into relationships to earn financial opportunities, she said: “Remove money from a relationship and you will discover that over 90% of ladies won’t see a reason to be in a relationship.
“We want our men to take care of us but we add no value to their life other than sex and troubles. Lets change our mindset, lets learn to be valuable in a relationship. lets pray for them while they are down. Motivate them to hustle harder, give them listening ears.”
Tiwa, one of the most talked about female entertainers in Nigeria, has overtime earned much feats for herself in the music industry.