- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
A Nigerian female Law student has gone viral after a funny video of her appeared on social media.
In the very hilarious video, the lady is seen stating how frustrating it is to study Law at any University. She cited different examples of why studying Law is frustrating, leaving many viewers in stitches.
Also, many Law students have found her video relatable and funny.
Watch the video below:
Meanwhile, University of Ghana seems to have lots of ‘sexcapades’ going on at the moment as one of its student was dragged out of class by parents of a girl he got pregnant.
Eyewitnesses revealed that a chaotic scene ensued after the parents and relatives of the pregnant girl stormed the NNB Lecture hall where the unidentified student was having a lecture, and dragged him out.