- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Nollywood actress Wunmi Toriola has just welcomed a baby boy in the United States of America and the entire Yoruba Nolly industry is jubilating over the good News.
Her colleagues in the industry are glad and grateful to God that she delivered safely despite curses from a fan of Toyin Abraham months ago, shortly after Toyin welcomed her son in a Lagos hospital.
After the curse, many prayed for Wunmi Toriola to deliver safely and her colleagues are glad that the prayers have been answered by God.
See photo below;
Recall that Wumi Toriola and Toyin Abraham have not been in good terms since a fracas occurred between them. Opening up to Sunday Scoop, Wumi Toriola said:
“After we shot Alakada Reloaded, we were in a hotel room and she slapped me. I was very angry and I would have hit her back if not that I loved her. After she slapped me, I walked out and went to another room. The following day, I expected her to apologise to me but she just told me to bring her belongings in my car. She was not apologetic at all.
“Before I got home that day, she had also told other people that she slapped me and I was upset that she was even proud of what she did to me. Because of that, I made a video on Instagram and I told her never to repeat such act; I just wanted her to feel sorry about her action. She then called some elders in the industry and those ones prevailed on me to bury the hatchet. So, I deleted the post online.”