- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Ini Edo Lands New Endorsement Deal
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, has announced a mouthwatering endorsement deal with Mr Taxi Nigeria.
The 37-year-old actress, on Tuesday, announced the new deal with the transportation company on Instagram.
She noted that she was joining the team to make transportation in the country easier and convenient.
“So proud to announce to you that, I have joined the @mrtaxi_ng family. @mrtaxi_ng promises a safe and convenient and luxurious mode of transportation around Nigeria. This is going to be really interesting guys, stay tuned,” she wrote.
Ini Edo began her acting career in the 2000s with her debut in Thick Madam. She has featured in more than 100 movies since that time.
She is said to have been discovered by a producer at an audition she attended.
Her breakthrough came in 2004 when she acted in World Apart.
Ini was married to US-based businessman, Philip Ehiagwina, from 2008 to 2014.