- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Juliet Ibrahim joins Toke Makinwa in shutting down Snoop Dogg’s post
Juliet Ibrahim has joined voices with Toke Makinwa to speak against ‘I suffer pass‘ mentality. This started when Snoop Dogg made a comment on a picture of Gucci Mane and his wife and advised women to stick and support their men when then cheat, do drugs or at their worse.
Toke Makinwa reacted to this asking why people have been taught that they must suffer to have a blissful marriage.
Agreeing with the media personality, Juliet Ibrahim talked about how mentality like this promote negativity and women shouldn’t feel pressurized to stay in unhealthy relationships.
“This speaks to the core of so many issues… enjoy the read and understand while at it, work on yourself as a person and stop promoting negativity and bad behavior. Some men aren’t even aware that when they cheat on a woman they cause a lifetime of problems for that woman.
“That woman can be affected emotionally, psychologically, and her self esteem and trust in another person can be destroyed which will need a lot of work to build back to normal. So, NO cheating is NOT a normal thing and can never be! Cheating is a form of abuse to anyone’s mental health!
“If you don’t want to be with a person and can’t be committed stay out of committed relationships! SIMPLE! If you can’t be monogamous from the onset as a woman or man let your partner know so you both understand what it is you’re getting into. Don’t be creating lots of broken people in society with this bad behavior and lame excuse.
“In @atoasttolifebook I had the opportunity to speak about similar situations I went through and how I was able to rise above. Unfortunately, not many women can be able to be as strong as I was or I am.”