- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
PHOTO: Man caught pants down ‘defecating’ on green grass in Presidential Villa
A yet-to-be identified man was caught on camera pulling his pants down to ease himself on the lawns of Jubilee House, the presidential villa in Accra that serves as a residence and office to the President of Ghana.
The picture of this comic but ugly act has gone viral which has attracted reactions both positive and negative ones from social media users as many wonder and ponder why such act could happened in the Jubilee House.
Meanwhile, it is still confusing if the act was considered a security breach as it was expected the security operatives at the villa would have acted fast enough to remove the man from the lawn.
A Twitter user, Efo Dela who happens to be a local newspaper columnist and computer engineer shared the photo and disclosed that the incident occcured on Monday, October 14.
“I just saw someone taking a sh!t around Flagstaff House!! I’m still gobsmacked from what I was.
“Man just walked behind the ‘reservoir’ pulled a black rubber then proceeded to take a shit, right by the Flagstaff House. This might be the wildest thing I’ve seen in Gh, and I’ve seen a lot”