- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
Ajah Malnourished Woman: CEO Kokun Foundation, Adepeju Olukokun volunteers assistance
Nigerians have started showing readiness to help the malnourished woman that was dumped on the expressway of Ajah and is reportedly now stranded in Lagos University Teaching hospital (LUTH).
Yesterday, there was confusion and residents of Ajah, a popular community in Lagos State were left terrified after a young woman looking malnourished was dropped by a car and she was without clothes and stranded as she alights from the vehicle.
There were conflicting reports about her appearance, while many eyewitnesses claims she reduced in size few moments after the car dropped her, a later report that disclosed her identity attributed her appearance to the symptoms and effects of being an HIV positive patient without adequate treatment.
The news and photos of the the victim only identified as Ene went viral on social media yesterday and Adepeju Olukokun who is the CEO of Kokun foundation has shown interest to help the young woman after reading about her ordeal.
Adepeju is popularly known for assisting the needy with food and basic needs through his NGO Kokun Foundation.
Kokun foundation via his instagram handle wrote;
I feel devastated and been so sober since morning!
@keirahewatchofficial please, allow me to pick up this beautiful woman and take care of her
Mean while, Kokun’s act of philanthropy has gone viral several times on social media, he’s the type that needs to be supported and emulated by other Nigerians who have the opportunity. Below is a recent video of Kokun rendering random assistance on the street.