- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
Gov Bala Mohammed reshuffles cabinet
Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, has effected a minor reshuffle of his cabinet barely 35 days after it was constituted.
In a press statement issued on Wednesday, Mr Mukhtar Gidado, his Senior Special Assistant on Media, said the changes were made after the weekly State Executive Council meeting.
According to him, “The changes affected Nura Manu Soro, who moved from Ministry of Finance and Economic Development to Ministry of Youth and Sports Development; Umar Adamu, from Ministry of Water Resources, to Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, as well as Jadauna Tula, from Ministry of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, to Ministry of Water Resources.”
News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the sudden changes in portfolio, which were with “immediate effect” , also affected Usman Saleh, who was moved from the Ministry of Youth and Sports, to the Ministry of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises.
The Commissioners were inaugurated on September 6, 2019.