- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Comedian AY’s Wife, Mabel Makun Shares Her Unpleasant Experience At Lekki Hospital
Interior designer and comedian AY Makun’s beautiful wife, Mabel, has shared her unpleasant experience at a hospital in Lekki.
Mabel shared this in reaction to the viral video of a mother shouting at a doctor in Igando who allegedly refused to treat her sick child because they had a misunderstanding.
Too bad. Had same expereience with a well known Hospital in Lekki. They said I must make payment before treatment and immediately i did. I got an alert, they gave me a receipt at the reception for treatment, I got upstairs for treatment and was refused treatment because they said my payment was only reflecting downstairs but not their system upstairs. Guess what? I was in mad pain in my chest. I had to leave for another hospital. A lot of hospitals in Nigeria needs to be shut down, most doctors in Nigeria do not value human lives.