- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Tonto Dikeh’s failed marriage won’t stop me from getting married – Actress Blessing Ezeaka
An up-coming Nollywood actress, Blessing Ezeaka, has said that A-list actress Tonto Dikeh’s failed marriage will not stop her from having her own husband.
The versatile actress Blessing Ezeaka in a recent interview with Pearlsnews, opened up on the challenges facing actresses in the ever competitive Nollywood industry.
“I started acting in 2017. My first job was with Prime World Movie production. I had to join the Industry because acting is part of me.
I have featured in movies like, My Home, My Bride Price, Beautiful Police, The Lions Daughter,The SALT and more, but it hasn’t been an easy journey” she said
She then stated further:
Most times the fear of being in an unsecured set location and sexual intimidation by people at the top scare me.
Movie Directors and producers often try to take advantage of me by asking for sex before giving me a movie role. That is one of the major challenges I face. But I always turn them off because giving my body out for a role is not what I bargained for”
She however mentioned that colleague Tonto Dikeh’s failed marriage will not deter her from taking the same step into marriage:
“That is their own problems. I must definitely have a family so I don’t pray to have issues beyong control in my relationship. I want a God fearing man.
A man that would love and respect me. Right now, I’m in a relationship with a man who understands my kind of job and never gets jealous watching me take romantic scenes in movies.
I can’t act porn movie or anything that involves n*dity.” she said