- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
‘Married women should be entitled to 70% of their husbands assets after a divorce’ – Joro Olumofin
Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin took to social media to state that women should be entitled to 70% of their husbands assets after a divorce.
According to him, it will secure the future of women after a divorce and also reduce the rate of infidelity by men in marriage.
“It’s so sad. Nigerian wives are suffering every day because there are no stringent consequences to Infidelity in a marriage. Perfidy and Lewdness is in the DNA of 85% of Nigerian men because having more than 1 girlfriend is a sign of success and good health. The victims of these behaviors are Nigerian wives who look on in destitute as their husbands break their vows on a daily basis without any consequences.
The Nigerian Courts should enforce a “70% – 30%” Law in the case of infidelity by a Husband. 70% of assets go to a wife if her husband cheats. This will secure the future of women after a divorce and reduce duplicity by men in marriages., he wrote.