- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
Cheating Is Not The Cause Of Marriage Failure -Reggie Rockson Claims
Hiplife grandpapa Reggie Rockstone has revealed that unlike what many believe, infidelity is not the cause of divorce and marriage failure.
According to Reggie Rockstone, the fact that one partner cheated doesn’t necessarily amount to divorce because there are other factors that kill people’s interest in marriages.
Reggie further explained that to some women, security in relationships/ marriages means being finacially satisfied.
“To some women, when you say security they’re talking about banks. As long as they go shopping and they look ‘fly’, they’re comfortable,” he said on Joy FM’s Super Morning Show.
Reggie also disclosed that intimacy in relationships die out when women begin to focus more on children rather than their husbands when they begin having kids.
He however disagreed with the assertion that men turn to loose interest in relationships when they get what they want from the woman. The VVIP member has been married for 18 years and has been blessed with three kids.
It can be recalled that in 2017, Reggie Rockstone took to his Instagram page and described his wife as “my best friend, better half and my love”.
They lovely couple have been seen together on numerous occasions during shows, indicating a high level of fondness between the two.
In his final statement Reggie advised couples to revive the friendship between them for a long lasting marriage.