- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
‘Stop looking for unnecessary friendship or accolades’ – Funke Akindele
Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele has advised her fans and fellow celebrities to focus on their brand rather than looking for accolades from people who don’t care.
According to Funke Akindele, one should be at where he/she is respected and appreciated and not look for accolades from people who will not appreciate them.
She advised that one should focus on working hard on their brand and the same people who disrespected and didn’t appreciate them will now start looking for them.
Funke Akindele took to her Instagram handle to write:
“STAY WHERE YOU ARE RESPECTED AND APPRECIATED. STOP LOOKING FOR UNNECESSARY FRIENDSHIP OR ACCOLADES FROM PEOPLE WHO DON’T CARE. WORK HARD ON YOUR BRAND, TRUST ME THEY WILL LOOK FOR YOU!!!!”