- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
‘I Know My Husband Is A Womanizer And Its None Of Your Business’ – Lady publicly warns friends reporting to her
A Nigerian lady identified as Joie Apera who seems to have no problem with her husband’s infidelity, has issued a stern warning to those always reporting her husband to her.
According to Jolie, she acknowledges the fact that neither her nor her spouse was perfect and will never be, in her words:
I’m not perfect and I will never be perfect in this life, likewise him….
While thanking them, the unconcerned lady stated that she is aware that her husband is a womanizer. The lady also stated that she doesn’t care to know who her husband is having an affair with, all she wants is peace of mind because nobody is perfect.
“Thanks to everyone who calls me to report my husand Jenkis Shande to me, I really appreciate you all. But that have to stop, I’m not perfect and I will never be perfect in this life. Likewise him and I know that he is a womanizer which I’m okay with it because is none of your fucking business. I’m not interested in knowing if ladies, women or girls are following him or he is following them. Peace of mind is all I need now. So keep your opinion and thoughs to yourself.
Note: All the girls contesting for FFF are beautiful and I’m not supporting anyone of them, so no need for you to dig out stories for me. See you all at the top.”, she wrote.