- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Lady travels miles to meet man she has been chatting with only to find out he’s a 12-year-old boy
A blind date which has been defined a social engagement between two people who have not previously met, usually arranged by a mutual acquaintance still has become the ultimate for people who decides to use various dating apps.
While some have turned out good, others have ended on a bad note. People tend to overlook the perception that the person might not be the same one they perceived through the numerous phone call and photos.
A Nigerian Twitter user has shared a bizarre blind date story which ended awfully for her.
The lady identified by her Twitter handle as @Nobodyvexx recounted how she travelled all the way from Calabar, Cross River state to Enugu state just to visit a man she has been chatting up.
@Nobodyvexx expressed that she got to the place only to find out that she had been chatting with a 12-year-old boy.
See her narration below: