- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
It was indeed a night full of excitement and jubilation as thousands of music lovers turned up for the much-acclaimed event centre in London, to experience afrobeat.
Aside feeding his fans a memorable night, Wizkid took the experience a little higher with a tasteful line up of Nigerian superstars that are indeed at the heart and center of the afrobeat buzz.
Watch videos below:
Wizkid who was also the center of attraction for the night made sure to storm his event in an all-round super expensive drip. The ‘Joro’ hit maker was spotted wearing a Louis Vuitton jacket that cost the whopping sum of $6,550.00.