- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth
Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke, Davido’s newborn baby boy modelled as a brand ambassador to Mario and Juliet Diapers.
It is no longer news that Davido and Chioma signed an endorsement deal with a baby diaper company on behalf of the child even before his birth.
Barely two days after welcoming the baby, him and his dad have now modeled for the diaper company.
Davido welcomed his newborn over the weekend, on Saturday night, October 19, 2019 and the very first picture of the baby has earned the ‘Aye’ singer a new record as the first African artiste to have a million likes on Instagram.